by Fan Li
English | 2006 | ISBN: 047175157X | 216 pages | PDF | 1.34 MB
Develop and manage chemical information systems
This text provides a comprehensive overview of analyzing chemical problems using computer-aided methods for both newcomers and advanced computer scientists and chemists. In addition to practical how-to information and step-by-step descriptions, this resource includes case studies from Merck & Co., Inc., to further aid your understanding.
This guide covers a wide range of cheminformatics topics, including:
* Software development principles
* Object-oriented approach
* Building and buying
* Agile and Iterative Development Process
* UML Modeling
* Deployment and Software Architecture
* Presentation, Business, and Data Persistence Layer
* Producing an entity dictionary
* Chemistry Intelligence API
* Plug and play--integrating with third-party tools
Written by a former lead architect on the design of said systems at Merck & Co., Inc., this text not only lays out information, but also shares the author's experiences and advice on cheminformatics.
Please No mirrors.
Developing Chemical Information Systems: An Object-Oriented Approach Using Enterprise Java